To our valued families and visitors,
Due to recommendations by the CDC and our state association, we will not be holding visitations or funeral services open to the public. Funeral services will be limited to immediate family only with a maximum of ten people. The Uht Funeral Home is dedicated to the health and safety of the community and our staff.
We will also be limiting our staff and their exposure to the public as well. We will not be accepting walk in arrangements at this time. All arrangements will be conducted by appointment only or over the phone.
When you enter, we ask that you practice the recommended precautions that have been stated by the CDC and other entities.
· avoid personal contact, i.e hand shaking and hugging.
· wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer;
· avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
· cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing;
· avoid contact with those people who are sick; and
· stay home when you are sick.
We are available 24 hours a day by phone. Please call to make an appointment or if you have any further questions. (734)721-8555